- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
- Email me (Petey's foster mom Jamie) at jlsphotographer@gmail with your contact information and also please include why you are interested in Petey and what you are looking for in a dog.
- I will email or give you a call to discuss Petey and see if we feel he could be a good match for you/your family.
- If we think he's a match the next step is to set up a time and place for you to meet him. The shelter requires that everyone in the adoptive family meet the dog prior to adoption. This includes any dogs in the household.
- If after a meet we all agree its a fit- adoption is finalized at the shelter. His adoption fee is $40 and he comes UTD on all shots and is already neutered.
It sounds like a lot but the process is fairly simple. Importantly we want to just make sure the fit is right for everyone and find Petey a forever home!
Posted by JL, Grayce, and Danger at 4:54 AM
Friday, August 12, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Posted by JL, Grayce, and Danger at 4:43 AM