Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New friends

I had to go pick up donations for work and also at the same time get photos of one of our foster weims (I'm the President and Placement coordinator for Tri-State Weim Rescue).  The foster home is also a friend of mine and was looking forward to meeting Petey so I brought him along for the ride.  

Petey made a new best friend, Maggie who was very happy to throw the ball and cuddle with Petey.  He didnt mind! 

Petey's new friend Maggie

I love fetch!



It was love at first sight for both Maggie and Petey.  I think its safe to say that he is good with kids (can be a bit rough and puppy like but very friendly with them)





Here's Petey's new friend who is also a foster dog. Her name is Taylor..and she needs a DIET!







2 comments:

  1. OMG... I absolutely LOVE the last BW picture of Pete and Maggie.... reminds me of a little rascals scene or "olde tyme" photo!

    I was so happy to meet Pete too... he's a little lover boy...He's in a great foster home now and I am positive he will find an amazing furever home quickly... what's not to love about him? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah... Junie here... Taylor, try woof watchers. It works!
    Half the kibble you're used to, green beans as bulk and carrots as treats and lots of walkies. I know you're in a great foster home too (like Pete) and I bet you'll be in tip-top shape in NO TIME! :-)
    ciao.
    ~hdj

    ReplyDelete